Monday, May 24, 2010

Today I Love

~ going strawberry picking 2 weekends in a row.

~ running into one of our favorite families while we were there

~ watching & listening to the cousins all play together

~ my man, our boys, our families, our God

~ God's reassuring, faithful, true Word

~ my senses being on overload.  the night breeze feels wonderful, the sound of the calm rain is peaceful, our kitchen smelling like a humonous strawberry

~ the anticipation of summer . . . i can feel it!

~ getting invited to some friends' house for lunch & a swim

~ the sermon in church this morning

~ our busy day packed with fun, friends, exercise, yummy food, celebrations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psalm 119 is all about God's Word and how it is. Obey it. Meditate on it. Hide it in your heart. Delight in it. LOVE IT!!! "If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction." v92 Praise God for His Holy Bible!!!!!