Friday, May 21, 2010

project 365 will have less than 365 pictures

5/12
Chik Fil A is a meal at least once a week in our home.
I can't cook for that price when we have all those amazing coupons.


5/13
What's a great distraction for a tired 6 year old?
Bubble Baths still work great!

5/14
FIELD DAY
Crab Soccer


5/15
Strawberry Picking
We didn't pick too much b/c Ben wants to go
again this coming weekend with the other set of grandparents.

5/16
Sunday was such a beautiful day.
I "had" to sleep in and then the boys spent much of the morning
painting their canvases to make a tee pee.
I can't wait to have it finished.

5/17
One yummy treat to enjoy our strawberries with ~
Strawberry Shortcake!

5/18
Check out this humongous pile of laundry.
It's a result of PROCRASTINATION!

5/19
Ironically enough,
I had gotten in the car to leave for pre-school,
remembered I left my Bible on our bed.
So I went back to get it so
Roxy wouldn't be tempted to "enjoy" it.
Instead I found her "BOWing" down in front of it.


5/21
The best way to cool off on a hot day
with NO HOMEWORK ~
kiddie pool & popsicles!
what a treat!

No comments: