Sunday, March 1, 2009

We have a Winner!

with the help of Truly Random Number Generator comment number 7 won my little favs package. Here is her comment.
Jennifer said...
Happy Birthday!pretty polished toes, power yoga at the YMCA, sea shells, denim, mocha butter bars from Whole Foods, striped paper clips, venti iced Americanos, boutique consignment stores, beach babies, grilled veggies, down comforters, new purses, stars, organized book shelves with baskets, Craftsman homes, square notepads with cool designs, mommy sleep in days, and THE BEACH

so Jennifer email me your actual address and I'll get some treats out in the mail to you later on in the week!

Thanks for playing. This was fun and I enjoyed hearing all of your favorites and seeing how much I have in common with ya'll.

No comments: