Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lemonade

My Blog got the Lemonade Award!
Thanks Emily!


Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
So here are my 10 blog nominations to receive the Lemonade Award ~ a couple friends and lots that I have never met.
I have lots of favorite blogs
and these are just a few
that especially show wonderful attitude but gratitude as well.
Maybe you'll find a few new favorites as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks!!!

Miska said...

Wow, thanks so much!

We are loving C'ville and are starting to really settle in, I think. It does take so much time, doesn't it? I do hope that one of these days we'll meet; after all, you're just down the road a bit.

Love the background of your blog! How did you do that?

Jill said...

hey! thanks!!!
you are kind :-)

funny thing.... I don't have 10 blogs that I can nominate. maybe just a handful...