Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Friday Favs

fruit kabobs
may sound silly
but put fruit on a stick 
and my boys eat more of it
even the fruits 
they say they don't like
rainbow ones are my favorite!
strawberries
cantaloupe
pineapple
kiwi
blueberries
grapes
i'll be making some 
strawberry, banana, & blueberry 
ones this weekend

* * * * * 
worship sunday has had me thinking on 
JOB this week
this stuck out for me
My ears had heard of you
but now my eyes have seen you.
Job 42:5

* * * * * 

cute little 4th jars 
made by a friend for me
can't wait to put a little light down inside

* * * * * 

singing along with the radio
at the top of our lungs
with my boys

* * * * * 

free
FREE
ice cream cones
from the CHIK
for signing up with the library for summer reading
and i LOVE
free kids meal tuesday nights!!

No comments: