Sunday, July 17, 2011

home sweet home

there's nothing like . . .  

being gone from your babes for 4 days

talking to one of them on the phone
and hearing an over tired one cry
when you are 9 hours away

short & sweet conversations
while separated from each other

being greeted at the door
by both of them hanging on me
for so long the person dropping me off
unloads my stuff 
and just drives off
(she did say she was going to "drop" me off)

them going out to play with their friends shortly after
but they did come in easy & with out complaining

sleeping in your own bed
sleeping in
in your own bed

taking a long hot shower
at HOME

staying up late
laughing, giggling, & tickling

catching up
and hearing about their adventures

i love our cozy home & precious boys
treasures

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; 
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
Psalm 16:6

No comments: