Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Facebook 25 things

So...if you are in any way familiar with Facebook you are also familiar w/ the 25 Random Things that is going around. I LOVED reading all of my friends' responses but am just not creative enough to come up w/ my own 25 random things. I procrastinated & protested this until Maggie chipped in her 20 random thoughts on me. So here's her take and I did the last five. I did comment on a few w/ my thoughts in parenthesis. I had to share here as well as on FB b/c there are a few of you that don't do facebook but I thought you would enjoy this.

1. Regina's faith and love for the Lord, her family, and friends, is immeasurable.

2. Regina routinely took care of her neighbors cats even when she didn't want to.

3. Regina can make the best crafts out of anything. Just give her a shoe string and a rubber band. She can make something and sell it!!

4. Regina's kids wear only their underwear for way too long on non-school days...maybe on school days too. (I have to add that our Jacob used to only wear underwear to bed and then on stay home jammer days...well he was in his jammers ~ RS)

5. John hates for Regina to wear nail polish..I think she secretly puts in on and wears it until he gets home.

6. Regina loves cereal.

7. Regina is probably the best preschool teacher any mom could ask for their young child to experience school with.

8. Regina calls pajamas jammers...much to her neighbors dismay.

9. Regina can walk into Picture People and use the free 8X10 coupon and walk right out without spending a dime...will power I tell you. (I have sense moved onto Portrait Innovations 9.99 deal ~ RS)

10. Regina once worried whether she should keep her children inside b/c we had a big owl in the back yard...I still mean #7 with all my heart.

11. Diet Coke is a must for Regina. (I have been Dt. Coke free since LAST Sunday...that's over a week people! ~ RS)

12. Regina's mom is no-nonsense and complete hoot.

13. Regina learned to cut the grass this past summer and was extremely proud of herself. I think this really cut in on BJ's job though. (For those of you who don't know...BJ is JM's amazing dad ~ RS)

14. Regina can make a mean baked spaghetti. (Got the recipe from Kelly Gobble and tweaked it to be my own ~ RS)

15. Regina once tried to teach me to make some crafts...then she told me to pick colors that I liked and she would make things for me.

16. Regina and her family moved from Richmond to Roanoke this past summer.

17. The Skammers adopted a new puppy.

18. Once Regina sent Ben over with blueberry muffins one morning...we saw him drop them on the drive way and pick them all up and still deliver them to us hot and fresh. We love you Ben :) (I love that I am just now finding out this fact!! ~ RS)

19. Regina has a birthday coming up this month.

20. The Skammers didn't buy a trampoline until they moved all the way to Roanoke..NO FAIR :( (apparently Maggie has not heard about our trampoline saga! ~RS)

Maggie did a great job. I'll take it from here though! She saved me a lot of time & creative juices!

21. I Love snail mail...fun packages, letters, etc!

22. I love giving & doing for others especially to make people happy & cheerful. friends, neighbors, teachers you know it. I'm not kissing up, I just like to give. Sometimes it may be with a cheezy theme or something though.

23. I love celebrations!! Christmas, Holidays, Birthdays & other big days. I also LOVE making a big deal out of a little occasion. I can't believe Maggie didn't have one on here regarding St. Patricks Day! I want to come up w/ theme snacks to fit the occasion big or small. Super Bowl, Birthdays, last day of school, snow days, etc. oh...but I HATE Valentines day! sorry!

24. I love love love my boys' skin. I love rubbing their backs at bed time and sometimes I can still get away w/ rubbing our cheeks together. I just love the way they feel.

25. lastly...it's no secret to how much i miss richmond, mainly b/c of our friends & schools, but i love the relationships we have started here in Roanoke and the "greener" way of living

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Just when you think you know your daughter...