Monday, March 28, 2011

skamshots

beside my bed

i have my nose in WAY too many books right now

let me preface the following pic by saying
i am not proud of what is written
but it is real life at our house
(they do not even know i found this "note"
and definitely that i took a picture)
it says
"your a big fat stupid dude"
the reply in red
"i'm talking about you back"
then we have
"ideeite"
and
"you to."

oh dear . . . . looks like we'll be chatting again about
"May the words of my mouth
and the meditations of my heart
be pleasing to you O Lord"


and just a few short hours later 
this is what i found when i went to lay w/ them

Finally, all of you, 
live in harmony with one another; 
be sympathetic, 
love as brothers
be compassionate and humble.
1 Peter 3:8

they're struggling right now 
but i keep telling them 
that they really need to cling to each other 
now more than ever

these boys are amazing!
we're closer than we have ever been.
mostly they warm my heart.

No comments: