Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today I LOVE

these verses from psalm 16:5-6. they have been among my favorites for a while & for various reasons
Lord, you have assigned my my portion and my cup;
you have made my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.

~ freshly painted toenails

~ Food Inc.















~ Flip Flop tan lines

~ McDonalds Vanilla Iced Coffee (the only thing i like at mcd's)

~ Eric Carle . . . specifically The Hungry Caterpillar

~ how nicely our boys can play together

~ the comfort food package of Pretzel M&Ms, Cheez Its, & Coke 0 . . . what more could i want!?  thanks "bff"

~ rain in our barrel & our friend who set it all up for us

~ how refreshing & faithful God's word is
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
 for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness
lam. 3:22-23

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you. 
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul. 
psalm 143:8

~ grilling out our our surprise grill that appeared on our back porch.  thanks ~ we had a fun summer dinner last night.  hot dogs, watermelon, etc!

~ this fun filled site look at all the activities in the far right column . . . the georgia o'keeffe inspired paintings.  i can hardly wait!  the eye spy bottles would make fun gifts too!


i don't love . . . TICKS!, when i take my frustrations out on the boys, the unknown cause of j's rash ~ is it chlorine, sunblock? that we missed church this morning

No comments: