Saturday, June 19, 2010

Project 365

6-7
the boys had a great idea to do their homework on the trampoline.
worked for me!  they got it done!

6-8
Camp is Good
We had a fun time "camping" all week long.

6-9
Jacob lost another tooth.
Have I mentioned how much I adore his freckles?!

6-11
Kindergarten Celebration
Can't believe Ben is now a 1st grader!


6-15
Saw this adorable idea & decided to try it for ourselves.
We colored rice in about 8 different colors.
I poured it into the box in rows
and then let the boys mix it all together.
I'm so glad they enjoyed it.
Ben & James even went and got other toys
to play with inside with the rice.


6-12
School Wide Moving Up Celebration
Even though they are in different classes
they some how managed to sit beside one another.
3rd grade . . . here they come!


6-18
How sweet is this?!
Last Day of School!


6-19
Slim Pickins in the Garden

No comments: