Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thanks

Thanks
~ to our pastor's wife ~ I have been reintroduced to the couch to 5k running plan. Despite last nights attempt (so glad i didn't see anyone i knew at the Y) I will still be speaking to her! Thanks Jody!

~ to a new friend (who just so happens to need to sell their house here in the Gayton area . . . hmm) ~ I have been reminded of the importance of milling our own grains. Anyone want to join me?! Thanks Keila!

~ to JM~ the boys had a fantastic day at Kings Dominion yesterday. While I got TONS done, I'm a little jealous that I missed out because there was no whining the entire day. I have no idea what his secret was! Could them having nothing with High Fructose Corn Syrup in what they ate have anything to do with it?! (btw-JM packed their lunches) Thanks JM!

No comments: