Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sneak Peaks

It's been a while trying but we finally connected up with one of my favorite high school friends who just happens to take wonderful pictures. I've been wanting some of our growing, tooth missing, kindergarten starting, active, precious, gifts from God, super, boys. I've also been admiring Cindy's for some time now. She's tried to give me tips. While I enjoy taking pictures, I just don't have the talent she does. We met up in our hometown Lynchburg and had a wonderful time. The boys had a fabulous time which doesn't happen much with picture taking. Check out our sneak peaks. They are already talking about the next time! Way to go Cindy. We're looking forward to family ones in the fall. Hope that works out!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I LOVED the pics!!!
Please let me know when she comes back to lynchburg...
I've been dragging my feet for pics of me and my boys. (They didn't even get school pictures this year) :( I'm a slacker.