Thursday, July 30, 2009

Highlights from the "noke"

Besides checking in on our cute little house in roanoke we were able to catch up with some great friends.

The boys loved the time they were able to spend with our neighbors Hunter & Brian. I on the other hand got to spend time with their mamas!

I got to spend some time chatting with Jennifer at Hollywoods . . . yummy! However, the company was way better than the food and the time was way too short. I did get to hold sweet little Addy. She's so soft and and I love the way babies smell.

and time with a favorite friend. That is always wonderful. Thanks for making the road trip Jillie!

3 Little Pigs ~ need I say more

JM got to catch up with one of his buddies too during our time there. Unfortunately the rest of the family was out of town.

All that to say, we all spent time with friends, relaxed, visited our favorite restaurants, & left the house move in ready!

No comments: