Saturday, October 11, 2008

more Fall Fun!

After a morning (not to mention last night as well) of scrapbooking with the girls, I got to spend the rest of our day with my boys! While I scrapped they had a "boy night" complete with a movie, pizza, & milk shakes. Then this morning they went to Vinton for the fall festivities. I hear I missed out on a great time and there are no pictures to show from it. Then the SkamFam was off to the Layman Family Farm. Ben & I had been a couple of weeks ago with the preschool classes and we couldn't wait to show Jacob & JM.







There was SO much to do. The boys LOVED the underground tunnel slide and the Cow Train. The box filled with corn was fun for them as well. We got a little turned around in the Frank Beamer Corn Maze and enjoyed the hay ride. It was a Beautiful day too!
on the matter of scrapbooking . . . I still haven't finished my almost 5 year olds 1st year Baby album. My new goal is to have it complete by his birthday. That seems manageable . . . I have 2 weeks!
Hittin the Hay!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the pics of your trip! Great fall fun!!

The kids and I (and Cathy too.)went with a group of neighbors the other week. We went at night(with flashlights) and we were lost in that corn maze for hours! It was fun :-)