Thursday, November 12, 2009

so THANKFUL

Today is Thursday ~ all day long I've had so much on my mind that I am truly thankful for.

~ starting off w/ waking up in a warm cozy home

~ then a sweet husband who took the boys to school

~ then a job that is flexible enough that it's okay that we had a slow moving morning. therefore a little bit late. I did arrive before the sweet kiddos did though!

~ some sweet ladies to work with & precious kiddos to love on

~ 2 great teachers for our boys who really seem to "get" them. the boys love school this year and that's a blessing as well.

~ a wonderful church family ~ GBC feels like "home"

~ FALL I love this season (w/ the exception of the cold rainy days)

What are you thankful for?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For wonderful preschool teachers. For pj days and cozy cuddles with my kiddos. For a heaven where we will feel no pain. Fun family. Good friends. Too many other things to list.
~Alisa

Jill said...

I'm thankful for YOU!!! :-)