Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks

I placed a glass jar on our kitchen table
filled with blank scrapbooking strips & sharpees.

We were to write things on the slips
whenever we thought of something we were thankful for.

Ben even invited our friend Sam to take part.


Today we will read them.

This is exactly how what they said.
(there are a few repeats
and also some where the boys are learning how to spell)

. . . . . . . . . .


my dog
I am veary thankful for my house
Becca, Ellie, Isaac, Holden, James, Kaleb, Sadie, Adreanna, Charlie, Alyssa, Mason, Steven
i i my hose
Miss Lazarchic & Mrs. Bouton
I am thankful for my family
My friends
My shelter
My food
My family
air
God
I love my bed.
I l my school
I am thankful for my siblings.
my sweet husband
our church
our healthy boys
My mom and Dad and Brother
I i my friends
I am thankful for my friend.
I am thankful for paper.
I am thankful for food.
I love my toys.
I love my clothes because they keep me warm.
I love my mom and dad.
I am thankful for my pets.

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

No comments: