Friday, October 23, 2009

Today

FOR TODAY Saturday October 24 . . .
from the simple woman's daybook

Outside my window . . . fall breezes are entering

I am thinking . . . how much we still need to do around our home. we're running out of time to decorate for halloween.
I am thankful for . . . our "pleasant place", our sweet boys, this season

From the kitchen . . . everything is ready to pop in the crock pot for some yummy family lunch tomorrow ~ yay for visits from grandparents

I am wearing . . . jeans & a t-shirt

I am creating . . . a big ole mess in my craft room in an effort to organize & get ready for some real crafting

I am going . . . crazy trying to figure out what our almost 6 year old would love. he is so hard to buy for! He doesn't even want to have a bday party

I am reading . . . "Songs of the Humpback Whale"

I am hearing . . . the leaves rustling in the breezes
Around the house . . . things are coming together. one thing at a time. one room at a time. Pictures soon.

One of my favorite things . . . Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Trader Joes

A few plans for the rest of the weekend: get Jacob well, keep Ben well, enjoy a fun family lunch with grandparents


Here is picture for thought I am sharing

now you see our priority for getting settled into our home!

No comments: