* boys' basketball was better today, still intense but cooler calmer parents, wish jm could coach both boys teams but that would be a lot! one of the coaches was rather rough in my opinion ~ it's the Y!!
* this post, this gal, her family, makes me smile, makes me cry, reminds me of hope. love their promise & re-promises to God & one another, as their children watched. what a gift!
* the last week, i've really had a hunch to hunker down & focus on some challenging words in 1 peter ~
"be holy, because I am holy"
i did say challenging!
* just now getting around to using the chika chika boom boom activity bag that i made over the summer. i can't find where i got the print out of the tree & alphabet. if you happen to know, please tell me so i can give credit.
* i've had fun making more since. the snowy day, laura numeroff's books, etc. love making reading fun for the kiddos. i put objects that relate to the story in a bag along with counting, sorting, phonics, matching games & props they can retell the story with. i'm on a roll!
* it's cold . . . maybe a night to bake something warm & cozy. chocolate chip cookies, cake balls? decisions decisions! maybe even some of that tasty cinnamon tea