Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Friday Favs


The Family Reading Bible: You Can Lead Your Family through God's Word
we really LOVE this
we have been reading through John at night
i highly recommend it

* * * * *

my new flannel sheets
from the target after christmas clearance
sooooooo soft & cozy
they have stockings on them but i dont' care
i thought they were mittens
(i have pictures but can't upload)

* * * * *

my soft polka dot jammers
that appeared on our doorstep a few days before Christmas
just in time for Christmas eve . . .
& perfect for tonight as well

* * * * *

peppermint chip milkshakes
from none other than
chik-fil-a
i told the boys i would have a special snack for them
when they got home
they were thrilled w/ my choice!

* * * * *

i was missing the boys today

visiting my boys for lunch at school
cheers me up









No comments: