Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010

While this has definitely been the hardest year of my life,
it has been the fullest.

 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of many kinds
James 1:2

I'm so thankFUL!
God's blessings have been beyond my comprehension.

yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
   I will be joyful in God my Savior
Habakkuk 3:18

My friends have multiplied.
I've said it before,
I have some AMAZING friends.
It's a gift to be a part of God's blessings
and to see how He uses His people.

I've learned more about myself,
and Our Faithful Heavenly Father
than I would had this year been an easy one.

This day is holy to our Lord.
Do not grieve,
for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Nehemiah 8:10

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Regina, it sounds like you are taking your pain right to the Lord, which is such a good place for it to be. And I love that you have recognized the blessings of friends in the journey...so important!