Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Y-U-M-M-Y!

Just wanted to share a delicious recipe that we had today. I promised Jacob a special after school snack today and had the following ready for him when he got home from school.

You will need~
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 stick butter (softenened)
1/4 tsp vanilla
*mix those 3 ingredients together

in a seperate bowl combine~
1/4 cup confectioners sugar
2 Tbs Brown sugar

Blend the sugars into the cream cheese mixture. Mix well.

Stir in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips

You can simply use as a dip or form into a ball. If making a ball coat the outside w/ additional mini-chips.

Serve w/ graham crackers!!

I didn't sleep well last night and thought of a couple ideas for blogs around 2:30 this morning. Wish I had gotten up then and written them b/c now I am so pooped from the lack of sleep that this is all I could do!

I'll try tomorrow!

No comments: