Monday, April 7, 2008

Fresh New Day ~ Brand New Week

Remember this list of GOALS!! Well I just signed me and my JM up for this. (scroll down to the Innsbrook Autism 5K) We gotta get our out of shape bodies ready! Just watching the 10K this past weekend was motivation for me to participate in a 5K! We have about 6 weeks to get ready.



So...had a little mid-morning mini date w/








And pretty soon we (Ben & me) are off to have a lunchdate w/ Jacob. Then we will continue our typical Monday errands.

Still praying for Angie and family today. They are heavily on my heart. Her post last night was so uplifting, amazing, tender, real, and truly honoring & blessing our Lord.

3 comments:

Jill said...

you go girl! :-) Have a super time training with your hubby. You are pretty impressive!
I'm afraid to run because certain parts of me are too jiggly...
let me know what kind of sports bra you have...
;)

Skamamama said...

i wear 2!! wink wink!

Poppy said...

May 24 uh?