Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thank you God

This is the WEEK that the LORD has made!! Actually this past Sunday was the Day that the LORD made! I'll explain in another post!

As of today...Ben & I are on Spring Break...Jacob's starts after school tomorrow! I am thankful for some time at home, not at work, and w/ our boys!

I am so grateful for Jesus' Amazing & Redeeming LOVE!

I am looking forward to getting together with friends over the weekend! Excited to spend time w/ the Schworms!! Kelly too! YAY!

I am looking forward to spending time w/ family next week!

I am thankful for patient & understanding photographers. Unfortunately I have no cute "brother" pictures to show. We are trying again next week in hopes that little Ben will be in a better frame of mind!

My pansies look adorable & my tulips are trying to poke their way through! Today is the FIRST day of spring! God is beautiful!

I have another cold sore so I am thankful for the expensive Abreva.

I am thankful for beginnings, fresh starts, & new life.

What are you thankful for?! Rejoice and Be GLAD!

No comments: